воскресенье, 13 декабря 2015 г.

Now the dance became very popular among young people. Dance is a way of expression. Young people organize their groups, gather at dance camps and even participate in dance projects.There are such In Russia. This is the second year continues the dance project "Dancing" on the channel TNT. There are going to be dancers from all over Russia. They undergo a rigorous selection and at the end of this selection remain 24 participants.Then they become participants of the project.
Participants are divided into two teams - the Team of Miguel and a Team of Yegor Druzhinin.
 Miguel

Yegor Druzhinin

 Each week the participants show what they can do. They show very steep dances, different in style and mood. Unfortunately every week the project leaves one dancer from each team. At the end of the project remain 4 finalists. The audience vote for the best dancer. I'm still undecided in choosing my favorite dancer, but I really want to win the strongest. I love this project and get great pleasure from watching it.
 And I love leading this project - Laysan Utiasheva. She's so sweet and kind. She always cares about the project participants and supports them as a Mom.

I want to share with you these videos. This series was shown yesterday. I chose the rooms that I liked best. I hope you like it too)

6 комментариев:

  1. Oh this is very interesting. This is my favorite TV-show.
    Nastya Vyadro very beautiful dance that stand out from their competitors. And what about you?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I also like this dancer. It's a pity that she left the project. I was rooting for her too.

      Удалить
  2. It is not the best dancer. There are even better, he's just so famous that he judges the TV-show "Dancing"!
    PS Videos in very poor quality (not just the eyes emerged)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks for your opinion, but in my opinion he is a true professional, and popularity never hurt anybody.

      Удалить
  3. I adore this TV-show!!!
    I liked video, where there are Katya Reshetnikova and Maks Nesterovich! It is very touching!

    ОтветитьУдалить