вторник, 22 декабря 2015 г.

Well, now it is time to talk about our Russian national dance! It opens the whole Russian soul, the nature of the people.
Russian folk danceRussian folk dance art, presented in the form of a national Amateur or staged stage dance. For men's dance characterized by boldness, breadth of soul, humor, women's dance is smooth, the Majesty, light flirting. Russian dances are an integral part of Russian culture.
I am impressed by the costumes and the dancers. They are very bright, colorful and varied. By the way I deal with is folk dancing now. What can I say about him...I will Say one thing, this is a very fun and energetic dance. I note that it requires a lot of effort. I will share with you my photos.

One of the most popular Russian dance ensembles is the ensemble of Igor Moiseyev. This ensemble celebrates our Federation at the national level. Watch the video and you'll understand.
I want to show you a video with the dance where I was dancing.     

1 комментарий: